 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16969
    Re: Keeping the castle, selling the rest! 200+ pounds of LEGO! Chicago —Jeff Reuland
   I know, I know, totally uncool to respond to my own post but I don't see an edit option. Anyway, here are a couple photos of the minifigs in the lot that we are offering for sale..... (URL) quick count revealed that there are better than 700 plus (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: The Lego has been spoken for.........thanks to all! —Jeff Reuland
   Sorry to those of you that have been inquiring but the Lego has been spoken for and will be arriving at it's new home in a couple weeks. I should have posted sooner but alas I did not. I got busy trying to package it into a managable lot and got an (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)