 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16953
16952  |  16954
Subject:
Classic Space collection for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:06:12 GMT

I have a large lot of classic space items I am going to sell as a lot. I have
double checked each set to verify piece accuracy and count. I was wondering if
there are any big spenders out there that would be interested in buying the lot.
If there are no takers you will find it on Bricklink later this month.

Sets include
6805
493
452 missing one shield
462
487
442
1498 x 3
and a bonus space tub with only classic space parts in it.

I am looking to get $350 for the whole lot. I have insturctions for the rocket
set only, and no boxes for any of them. I do have the instructions on cd and
will be sending that along with the package. I will ship for free to anywhere in
the US and only $20 to ship anywhere else. The package will be insured.

I have done my best to make sure no yellowed or badly damaged parts were
included, I replaced parts with the same exact part from the same period of
LEGO. No new parts are included. No broken parts are included. Some of the parts
have playwear especially some of the figures but all still have the classic logo
and many are in great condition. Most pieces that have the gold printing are
still gold. The bonus tub contains parts that, sold seperately on bricklink for
the lowest price available, would total over $200 dollars.  Many of the printed
and transparent parts are include in the tub. An extra 4 crater baseplates are
in used played with condition. Some are more yellowed than others and all have
playwear. I will post pictures if anyone is seriously considering buying this.

I will answer any questions about these sets you have.