 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16952
16951  |  16953
Subject:
Free shipping on last of the Brickmania CD-Roms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:03:17 GMT

Earlier today I realized that there are now less than 100 copies of my
instructions CD left.  To celebrate this milestone I haver decided to offer free
shipping until New Years, or until they're sold out, whichever comes first.  Due
to the fact that they must be replicated in large numbers, there will not be
another pressing, once the remaining 100 coppies are gone. The free shipping
offer is valid world-wide for single CD's and for reduced price gift bundles.
More information and and easy online purchasing can be found on my web site
here:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

If you prefer to give eBay a portion of the proceeds, I usually have a copy
available for instant purchase....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbrickmaniatoywerks

As for me, I've been busy helping build the final eight modules for the GMLTC's
layout. The landscape and tracks have been laid on our Swiss Alpine vignette
(modules 9-11) and have made good progress on the next three modules emulating
downtown Tokyo plus regional points of interest. Still to early for photos
(sorry!).

Thanks for your continued support!

Dan Siskind