 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16931 (-10)
  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

(...) Jeff, I think you'll get better and faster responses if you can give everyone some idea of what your minimum acceptable offer might be -- for example, how many minifigures. Also, you can take the weight of all this WAY down if you just remove (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

Here are a couple photos of the MindStorms items that we are offering for trade........ (URL) #1 shows a box with a bunch of misc. items in it. Gears, beams, tires & wheels, wires, a controller box thingy, touch sensors and more. (URL) #2 shows (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts)

Hello We got some misc. Mindstorm items in a collection of Lego and would like to trade them for assorted/used complete Minifigs. Not sure of exactly what there/it is but it looks like it's all in really nice/lightly used shape. I'll get a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO-Sale-page updated

Dear LEGO-friends! After a long time it is time to contact you again. Today I have updated my LEGO-Sale-page (URL) with many very interesting LEGO-sets - focus on SPACE. It's now time to buy for being in time for X-mas. SPACE-SECTION: (URL) have (...) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Discount sets available at my Bricklink store

(...) Well, someone bought out my stock of Lego sets, minus the Bionicle sets I have for sale. So, I have put a deep discount on the remaining Bionicle sets. Check them ot, a great collection at a small price: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Discount sets available at my Bricklink store

I have placed a number of discount price sets on my Bricklink store: (URL) addition to the new sets available this is also a big collection of used Bionicle from 2001-2004 there for purchase. Happy shopping. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Monorail track has been traded!

The monorail track has been traded. A big THANKS to all that responded, Jeff (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  next day shipping CUSTOM TRACK stubbies,crossovers,half curves

Hey all, I have been extremely busy over the last couple of weeks making modified train track and I thought I should offer it up before I head to NWBC in the next week or two. Currently I have 3 complete sets of stubbies ready to go as well as (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Swap our Monorail track for minifigures & parts.

To clarify a bit....... .........looking for assorted minifigs. Nothing special, just a nice assortment of various types and/or parts. I guess offers containing some pirate and castle would be the best, but we are open to most anything. (no NBA, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Swap our Monorail track for minifigures & parts.

Hello We have small amount of monorail track (20 pieces) that we would like to trade for some minifigs and/or accesories. All track is used but in fine shape. Minifigs may be used also. A photo of the track included is at........ (URL) know that the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact