 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16891 (-5)
  WANTED: 2x Maersk Blue Plates

Hi everyone I am search of two maersk blue plates in 4x8. Would anyone be willing to trade toward other Maersk blue parts or instructions or ANYTHING? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance! :) Brendan (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Star Wars Pens (carabiner) and key chains available

These are the LEGO Writing System latest releases (yes key chains, different than the standard mini-fig ones, since they are more like the Pens with extra beads etc) Pen MSRP seems to be 10 USD, key chains 5 USD, we are selling for 5.44 and 3.44 USD (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  wanted: 1x2 redish brown bricks

hey all, i'm looking for between 1000 and 1500 1x2 redish brown bricks. if you have them and are willing to let them go at .04 cents or less a part please email me. thanks, ondrew roj2323@yahoo.com (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Penguins

I am about to offer these Penguin kits for sale on Bricklink. The only problem is that I am having trouble deciding how many, what color, etc to have as stock in the beginning. I'm going to offer various color combinations for about $10 apiece. If (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60 Grand Tournaments Parted Out

I have just parted out 60 copies of the Knights Kingdom II set 8779 Grand Tournament to my store. Lots of great parts as well as Vladek, Jayko and King Mathais minifigs. Newly added items can be seen here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact