 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16810
    3742 Tender Basis packs FS @ 4.85 each —Jeremy Scott
   Hey guys. A long time ago, I acquired a large box of 48 sets of 3742 Tender Basis. Without the Engine Basis or a color pack, these sets are useless to the average person. I have no use for them, and they have been sitting gathering dust in my (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)