 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16688
    Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink —Brett A. Antaya
   Hello Everyone! We are looking to liquidate our inventory. I am being led in another direction, and Brett doesn't have the kind of time this business requires 2/3 of the year with his new business. I am going to be working towards opening a ranch up (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink —Brett A. Antaya
   (...) The next round of cuts has been completed. Trans parts have all been reduced...several trans colors are down to half off including the trans dark orange 1x1 slopes. Chrome gold and medium blue have also been cut further. All technic is half (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)