 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16650
    Wanted: Lego Control Lab interface —John Hansen
   I'm in the market for a used LEGO Control Lab interface. I'm looking into adding some form of support for the Control Lab to BricxCC/NQC and I need to be able to test any code I write against the actual device. If you have one you'd be willing to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)