 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16645
  boscovs

I just wanted to send along a description of my shopping experience at boscovs.com. I placed a $100 order, including shipping, for some lego sets I thought were a good deal. they were 50% off, plus an additional 25% off of that for a two day sale. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)