 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16616 (-5)
  Wanted: Space Base Plates

Hi guys, Just missed out on: (URL) I want the baseplates. If you have any Space Baseplates you want to sell, drop me an email on: mattzitron@gmail.com. I live in the UK, if that influcences your decision! Thanks Matt (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk parts

I got an offer for a box full of probably new pieces, or barely used. Thet come from some kind of exhibion/show/event. I got a sample today: (URL) are 1x4 plates in yellow, 2x3 plates in red, yellow and blue, inverted slopes 2x2 in red, 2x3 slopes (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Buy my probes!

(...) This just in. Just in time for Christmas, the probes have been marked down to 20% off, with FREE SHIPPING. That's right, for only $12, you can have a custom kit to put into the stocking of any Lego Space lover on your list. Buy by December (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Discovery and Spiderman Set Sale

I have just listed a few new sets for sale in my store. Some of them have discounts if you buy more than one. 4562 Creator Value Pack - $6.99 7467 International Space Station - $9.00 7468 Saturn V Moon Mission - $13.00 7470 Space Shuttle Discovery - (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Own a piece of Ikros!

FUT Buy Sell Trade How would you like to own a piece of Ikros, and support the website all at the same time? Well now you can own a piece of the legend. In a (few) week(s) or so I am going to start selling limited production run prints of images (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact