 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16614
Re: Buy my probes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 05:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Yes, I need to figure out how to pay for the building of that monstrosity, the Tribunal. So I made Probe Kits made up of one each of the space probe from the Tribunal, and the ground and aerial probes of the Paul Dirac. I sold a few of them at Brickfest, and now the rest of them are available to everybody else. They are $15 each, with flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US for only $2 more. Check out my Bricklink store to pick up your own copy.

Each kit comes with 70 new pieces, printed instructions, and a limited edition SciBrick minifig.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

This just in. Just in time for Christmas, the probes have been marked down to 20% off, with FREE SHIPPING. That’s right, for only $12, you can have a custom kit to put into the stocking of any Lego Space lover on your list. Buy by December 15th with Paypal to guarantee delivery by Christmas.

Adrian