 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16571 (-5)
  Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Train and Marketplace Folk, I would love for Santa to put a LEGO 65537 set, or two, under the Christmas tree this year. Unfortunately, I know how difficult that will be if Santa cannot find one available at a retail store. So, as one of Santa's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  "Aliens"-style Armored Personnel Carrier for sale

The Brickee Mart has just released an Armored Personnel Carrier in the style seen in the movie "Aliens". It has armored wheels, and a low, mean profile. It has two guns, a small turret up front, and the main gun, which can slide back and retract (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Stormtroopers in bulk $2.39 each!

Minimum purchase quantity is 20. Other deals to be had as well. (URL) well, Justin (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate sets for sale in my new Bricklink store

Hi everyone, it's my first post here at Lugnet, and I just want to say that i've just opened a Bricklink store. It's only got sets at the moment, mainly 17 pirate sets of varying sizes. All of the sets are at the lowest Bricklink price for sets of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE-A-SALE-Brick-SALE-Too-SALE-Far-SALE-USA!!

All items on sale for the rest of this week: (URL) Unsorted bulk lots - 20% off Sets - 10% off Parts - 40% off Minifigs - 10% Happy Lego hunting! Bob (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact