 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16516 (-10)
  Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

Entire store for auction (six day auction): (URL) PAYPAL ACCEPTED FROM BUYERS IN THE U.S. FOR THIS AUCTION. $626.14 worth of stock. Reserve price is about 50% off this amount. Store minimum has been set high so that you can look at store contents (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Deeper discounts at Chicago Brickyard at BrickLink

Increased discounts, many items are now at 40% off. Most bricks are at 15%. Free US Shipping for orders over $20.00. (URL) will last thru Sunday night. Thanks, Julie (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 20% off at BRE Sales Dept

(...) More items marked down, up to 33%, including Technic, Bionicle, Minifig add-ons, and more! Sale won't last much longer! (URL) BRE Sales Dept> ROSCO (for Brickley Roscowicz) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Discounts Deepen @ Pyrite's Plunder

I have some great news! Discounts in the store have been increased...many parts are now 40-50% off including many of my technic categories, modified bricks, round bricks, wings, tires....etc...and I have a sales goal, so keep your eyes peeled. If it (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% Donation to Peeron from ABP

ABP Lego Sales will donate 25% of all gross sales from September 28, 29, and 30th to Peeron.com to benefit their planned server upgrade. (URL) ABP Lego Sales at BrickLink> This is a non-sale sale at ABP. No items have been put on sale, but many, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  20% off at BRE Sales Dept

To celebrate 200 FB, BRE Sales Dept is cutting at least 20% off our entire inventory. Some items are discounted even more. Clean-out 10% discount still applies as well. See (URL) splash page> for details. Get the bargains while you can! (URL) BRE (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  10% off star wars/castle minifigs

Hi all, just a quick FYI that my star wars and castle minifigs are 10% off for the foreseeable future....Most everything else I offer is 5-10% off too. Lee (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to Trade Wedge Bricks from 4679 bonus box!

Hi All, After sorting out 15 of the new bonus paks from 4679 tubs, I ended up with some unbalanced assortments of bricks. Mainly, I have unmatched wedge bricks in a couple of colors that I would like to find mates for. Here is what I have: 28 Blue (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free/Reduced shipping @ Pyrite's during the Sale

Hello again Everyone! In addition to the current discounts in the store, I am also offering free first class shipping on domestic orders over $50 and half off surface shipping on international orders over $35. On domestic orders, you may choose (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20-30% off of Everything @ Pyrite's Plunder

Hello Everyone! Finally caught up from the last sale and ready to clear out some more parts! Everything and I mean absolutely EVERYTHING is on sale at least 20% off. I hope to see you soon! If this goes as well as the last sale, turnaround is (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact