 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16508
16507  |  16509
Subject:
Free/Reduced shipping @ Pyrite's during the Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:31:29 GMT

Hello again Everyone!
In addition to the current discounts in the store, I am also offering free first
class shipping on domestic orders over $50 and half off surface shipping on
international orders over $35. On domestic orders, you may choose priority mail
and I will credit your shipping for the price of first class shipping, leaving
you to pay only the difference between the two. On international orders, you may
choose to ship via airmail, and I will still discount your shipping costs by
half off of the surface shipping price. So regardless of how you choose to ship,
you will still receive a signifigant discount. If you have any questions or
concerns please don't hesitate to drop me an email. I am looking forward to
hearing from you.

Steph
Pyrite's Plunder
www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite