 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16472
    Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Those classic helmets are hard to come by because the thin strap versions didn't hold up as well. I think lowering to 'fair' might help though. I have to say that I personally didn't respond the first time because I wouldn't give any up for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)