 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16471 (-10)
  Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!

(...) its not the fact its no one likes you, it's that you cross posted to a catagory that it shouldnt be. if you're trying to buy sell trade, use that catagory. i can see why you xposted it here, but do FUT just b-s-t cheers (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!

(...) Ok, so, would I get any takers (or even some feigned interest) if I lowered it down to 'Fair' condition? Or am I just a worthless medieval castle lover who isn't welcome here in .space, and needs to take my business elsewhere? --Anthony .space (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My First MOC for Sale--Custom Engraved Wood Veneerd Desk Plates

Warning: All those not comfortable with brick modifications please do not continue. I have been working on a new idea and have finally got it pretty much how I want it to be. For years I have made deskplates and door signs for years, but they used (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I'm not having a sale, But I have permanently reduced prices an average 20%

Hi All, Mark and I just went thru the store and permanently REDUCED prices on parts up to 40% with an overall average reduction of 20%. This includes the 30,000 parts from 10 ISD's just listed. ALL parts are new. All mini-figs and fragile parts are (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Pirahna Attack Fighter

(...) ~Kevin FUT to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts from 10 ISD's (10030's) Loaded

(...) It is just you ;-) Try: (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"Mark & Milissa Millère" <mmillere@knology.net> wrote in message news:I3Duu8.1vwq@lugnet.com... (...) Is it just me, or does the URL not work? /Joakim (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from 10 ISD's (10030's) Loaded

Subject says it all! Almost 30,000 parts loaded, Sorry, Mark HAD to keep SOME! (URL) Sharkette. (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Got Minifigs??? $1.00 each here. Your choice of hundreds!

Hello At this time many of the minifigs have been spoken for. Due to the email response lag time it has taken a little longer than I hoped for to sort them out & contact many of you. Sorry. Thanks to all that have responded so far. Jeff (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom Space Sets for sale: Pirahna Attack Fighter, Delta-5 Command Center

The Brickee Mart released today the Pirahna Attack Fighter and its first Base set, the Delta-5 Command Center. The Pirahna Attack Fighter: (URL) is a smaller fighter, but it's got two great big engines that lets it outrun most other ships. Its belly (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact