 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16456
Re: Increased discounts at Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:02:57 GMT

Hello Everyone!

Currently and for the remainder of the weekend discounts on all bricks, bricks
modified, bricks round, plates, plates modified and plates round have been
increased to 30% off. Discounts on select figures have also been increased. No
minimum order and international transactions a pleasure!

Hope to see you soon!
Stephanie
Pyrite's Plunder
www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brett A. Antaya wrote:

Hello again Everyone!
In addition to the discounts announced on Friday, I will be extending the sale
for
an additional 48 hrs, and including some big cuts (at least 30%) off of all of
my
technic parts. I am running out of room in my technic organizers and I am
commited in the short term, to spending no more money on storage units. I am
hoping to contain my whole store in one room this time around, and am trying
desperately to avoid massive lego overflow :) Please help!

Hope to see you soon,
Steph