 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16451
16450  |  16452
Subject:
Increased discounts at Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:34:24 GMT

Hello Everyone!

Currently and for the remainder of the weekend discounts on all bricks, bricks
modified, bricks round, plates, plates modified and plates round have been
increased to 30% off. Discounts on select figures have also been increased. No
minimum order and international transactions a pleasure!

Hope to see you soon!
Stephanie
Pyrite's Plunder
www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite