 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16446 (-5)
  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Hey, thanks. I guess a bunch of us had figured that, I was just wondering if there was something more insidious going on. ;) I really wish Lego had added some sort of "minifigure handle or rod" hole on the ball thoa, so it could be attached to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Custom Space Set - Peacekeeper Interstellar Fighter - for sale!

The Brickee Mart released today the Peacekeeper Interstellar Fighter. (URL) 12 inches long, in hot light and dark gray tones. Lots and lots of inverted light grey slopes, and lots of dark grey wedge and slope pieces. And the wings are sculpted from (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) I forgot to mention the following shops (actually I looked to far down on the listing): Troy's Surplus LEGO, Partworx, Amazing Brix, bircksland.com, and A Brickily Deal. Also, Scott Lyttle was an unpictured person at the meet who took the pic (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Well, the official answer is from Christina: There is a bit of LEGO history behind that and an BrickFest tradition. 1. In almost every LEGO set there is an extra piece. Typically, it is a spare of an element that is already included in the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Trade Store Bricks?

(...) Sounds good! I have a couple extra Bellevue Store bricks I'd be willing to trade. email me at eskimo-2@comNOSPAMcast.net Wayne (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact