 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16444
Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   yep, this kit was put together the week before BrickFest, thanks to the following vendors: Precious Princess, Bricks without Mortar, Limerick’s Pot of Gold, Trader Moe’s, Bartering the Brick, Active Builders, A Brick Apart, AVHG Legos, and of course, Milliere’s Spares (ha-I think I spelled them right this time:))

Thanks also to Steve Barile for assistance on the model’s final design and Steve and James Mathis for working on the instructions.

And last, but not least, thanks to the Event Kit Construction Crew:

from left to right: Me, Jim Foulds, Maelee Folds, and Christina Hitchcock.

There are a few pics at this folder.

Thanks to everyone who took part in this!

Joe Meno
Assistant Event Coordinator
Event Kit Designer

I forgot to mention the following shops (actually I looked to far down on the listing): Troy’s Surplus LEGO, Partworx, Amazing Brix, bircksland.com, and A Brickily Deal.

Also, Scott Lyttle was an unpictured person at the meet who took the pic above.

Joe