 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16396 (-10)
  BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction!

BrickFest is set to begin in a matter of hours. As a last-minute announcement for attendees, I want to report that the Brick Bazaar should be the best is has ever been. Twenty vendors have signed up for space to display their items for sale. Some of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Link posted for The Brickee Mart store

(...) Just wanted to include a link to the store: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  At BrickFest DC = Warrior and Centaur Bots for Sale

I will be selling the below Bot Custom Sets at BrickFest DC. I will have 10 of each and they will be selling for $10 at the SciBrick Table. -Lenny (2 URLs) pics = links (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

(...) Is this a question for Jake at BrickFest this weekend? JB (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gordon Thomas wrote: SNIP (...) The simple answer (probably) is that they do not purchase LEGO directly from TLC, they purchase through a distributor like Marz (Marz dropped the line). The distributor prices are only worthwhile (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Authorized Lego retailers

I am always looking for new places to purchase lego and came across the site www.theblockshop.com the other day. This site interested me mainly because according to the site, they are located around 30 miles from where I live and the fact that they (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  August sale at the Brickee Mart - buy and help save a bunny!

Hi everyone, this is Lee Meyer from the Brickee Mart. The August parts, sets, minifigs and instructions sale continues! All my custom sets are marked 10% off, and at least one set a day will be featured for 20% off - a "daily special". The specials (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: Brick Vendors for Brick Bazaar

(...) Kevin- I don't see where/how on the BF site to sign up for tables. Please advise. -Ted Michon (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Blue Tubs Set #4107

(...) I have a couple of these I can bring to brickfest. If you don't mind red, I have lots. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Blue Tubs Set #4107

(...) Xposted to Marketplace B/S/T, where it belongs. (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact