 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16390
16389  |  16391
Subject:
August sale at the Brickee Mart - buy and help save a bunny!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:37:10 GMT

Hi everyone, this is Lee Meyer from the Brickee Mart. The August parts, sets,
minifigs and instructions sale continues!

All my custom sets are marked 10% off, and at least one set a day will be
featured for 20% off - a "daily special". The specials will include the larger
sets, too. The current special for August 10-12 is the Interstellar Defender
Flagship set, at 20% off.

Part of the proceeds of the sales (I have earmarked 40%) will be going towards
the Wisconsin House Rabbit Society, to which I belong. This group takes bunny
overflows from shelters and cares for them, socializes them (to be good pets
for people), gets them spayed/neutered, and adopted - as well as educating
people about bunnies as pets and if they decide to have a pet bunny, to
consider a bunny from them or a shelter.