 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16386 (-10)
  Re: Lego castle/fortress for sale-trade. (all gray)

A little more info on the items included with the Castle project..... 65+ 1x3 arches (dark gray) 90+ 1x4 arches (dark gray) 50+ 1x6 arches (dark gray) 90+ 2x4 bricks (dark gray) 450+ 1x2 bricks (light gray) 350+ assorted parts (light gray) 550+ (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - more empty blue tubs

Hi, everyone, Some years ago I bought, by chance, the perfect shelf for storing the blue tubs of the type used to package Lego set #3033 -- or more recently, set #4278. I had purchased a few 3033's, and the fit was so obviously good that I then (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Got minifigs??? Pre-Brickfest BLOWOUT sale!

Got minifigs??? Clearing out the remainder of our LEGO collections. We offer you 150 complete, assorted LEGO minfigs for $99.95. (plus exact USPS shipping costs) Many of the figures are brand new, the rest are in lightly used condition. All are (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off in "Missing Brick" for Brickfest attendees

For the next 48 hours, I'll give a 20% discount to orders I can potentially take to Brickfest and hand-deliver. These are the terms: No restrictions on what you buy, sets, parts, figs, gear. A maximum of 10 lots!!! (I have limited time to pack). (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  August parts, sets, minifigs, instructions sale continues!

Hi everyone, this is Lee Meyer from the Brickee Mart. The August parts, sets, minifigs and instructions sale continues! All my custom sets are marked 10% off, and at least one set a day will be featured for 20% off - a "daily special". The specials (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Another Chicago area AFOL coming out of the woodwork... you're welcome to join the Chicago LEGO Builders' mailing list on Yahoo - email me your Yahoo ID if you have one and I'll set you up. -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Jeff, Do you still have the Lego's? I live in the Chicagoland area, I would like to check out the parts and talk to you some more and see if we can work out our numbers :-) Thanks, Anthony (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!

Hey all Brickfesters, Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1] assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  No more Woodfield pick-a-brick updates

Hey all, In the past few months I have made several posts updating the Woodfield mall pick-a-brick inventory and since I know that a few people keep an eye out for my updates I figured I would give you a heads up on what’s going on. As of this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Troys Surplus LEGO Brickfest Delivery and SALE

Only a couple more days to take advantage of this extra discount and free delivery to Brickfest! :-) Also, i've been adding new inventory this afternoon...various parts in Light Gray. Troy "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact