 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16386
Re: Lego castle/fortress for sale-trade. (all gray)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:59:30 GMT

A little more info on the items included with the Castle project.....

65+   1x3 arches  (dark gray)
90+   1x4 arches (dark gray)
50+   1x6 arches (dark gray)
90+   2x4 bricks (dark gray)
450+ 1x2 bricks (light gray)
350+ assorted parts (light gray)
550+ assorted slopes (light & dark gray)
30+   minifigs
8       horses
2       raised baseplates

Most of the parts are new.

A total of well over 1,500 LEGO pieces, PLUS the castle!
(an unknown amount of parts in the unfinished castle....many hundreds!)

Best offer for all of it stands at $100.00 cash.

Pick it up in person and receive bonus LEGO!
(one hour west of Chicagos lakefront)

Thanks