 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16346 (-5)
  Re: Building DS9 - need 12 #3685

In collecting parts for my DS9 I need 12 Light Gray Slope 75 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex. Sofar the cheapest I found on Bricklink was for $5 and that store only had one. Others had more but were more expensive. What would be a reasonable price for this (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Engraved Bricks and Brick Mutilations

My name is Tommy Armstrong and many of you that have gone to a BrickFest or BricksWest in the past couple of years have probably received a name badge made by me. I just wanted to let the Lego Community know that I and my son Peyton will be set up (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

Brickley Roscowicz Engineering is happy to offer their third custom set, the BRE-116G Grader (2 URLs) BRE-116G Grader>> BRE-116G Grader You can view information about it at (URL) our website> or place an order with (URL) Sales Department>. This is a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  New shop

Hello! I wanted to announce that my shop "Heinos lego" is now open, and you are welcome to take a look if you want! (URL) I will try to get a very varied inventory, with hopefully lots of interesting and speciel pieces. I havent listed even a 1/4 of (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Extra discount in bricks4you.com

Hi, Untill the end of Sunday the 25th July will I grand the following extra discount on large orders: $500+ orders gets manually 15% off $750+ orders gets manually 20% off $1,000+ orders gets manually 25% off $1,500+ orders gets manually 30% off (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact