 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16343
    New shop —Henrik Thrane
   Hello! I wanted to announce that my shop "Heinos lego" is now open, and you are welcome to take a look if you want! (URL) I will try to get a very varied inventory, with hopefully lots of interesting and speciel pieces. I havent listed even a 1/4 of (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)