 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16336
16335  |  16337
Subject:
1029 Tine Milk Delivery Trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:03:28 GMT

I have just added a number of 1029 Tine Milk Delivery Trucks to my Bricklink
store.

This set is a promotional for the Tine diary company in Norway, and were only
officially sold during a comersial campaign in 1999.

I got inn a delivery of these sets today, and according to my contact at the
Tine company, those were the last they had in stock. I have listed 72 sets now
(I have some more) but in the past people have ordered these by the 10's, and I
will increase the price when I relist after the current bacth is gone.

The set is listed under Town in my store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=helge

Shipping cost worldwide for one set will be 7.5 USD and 16 USD for 5 sets (lower
in Europe)

Helge
Owner of Hetor sets & bricks