 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16335
16334  |  16336
Subject:
34 Custom Space Sets Offered - Prices discounted 10%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:10:32 GMT

The Brickee Mart has reduced prices and also increased its "% off" promotional
values on virtually every set we offer.  Bigger sets are 10% off, and smaller
sets are 5-10% off.

Check out the 34 different custom space sets for sale! We have small fighters,
heavily armed fighters, troop transports, armored ground vehicles - everything
you need for a successful space mission (if anyone decided to test your
resolve)!

Prices literally have never been lower on all the sets we currently offer.
Take a look and browse!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer

- The Brickee Mart is committed to building quality custom space sets in the
classic space colors (blue, lt gray, dk gray, black), utilizing the latest
slope, wedge, wing, windscreen and engines available.