 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16332
16331  |  16333
Subject:
Summer Sale Chicago BrickYard - GoB at BrickLink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:16:57 GMT

Most of my inventory is on sale, sale average by Category is 33.08% off and
average sale by Lot is 29.12% off.

The sale will end Sunday (July 18th) around 11:00 pm central time. At that
time I will close shop and will not accept additions.

I will hold orders open if requested, *BUT* only until the end of the sale
(Sunday,July 18th around 11:00 pm central time.)

All orders must be paid for within 7 days of invoice.

Shipping is free for orders shipped within the US!!

Thanks for looking!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JulieK

Julie