 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16272
  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Special On-the-Road Parts Offerings

Hi everyone, I have stumbled into an inventory of some very nice parts (just a few) that I know are of interest at large, so I have decided to "open my shop" while on the road for a little bit to help recoup the costs for the few I wish to keep and (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)