 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16266 (-10)
  Massive Sale 50% off

Hi All I'm throwing down the gauntlet For a limited time, to be determined.... 50% off all parts in stock. Have fun! (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Average 40% off in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just added a bunch of new parts + added discount on 80% of my inventory + added bulk and tiered pricing on several items in the store. Orders where one of the below two criterias is positive will as well get FREE shipping: 1) If total quantity (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two new Custom Space sets for sale (32 total!)

Hi all, I just released my latest two custom space sets for sale! They are: the Raven Heavy Attack Fighter. As the name implies, it is mostly black to be stealthy, has adjustable wings, and is heavily armored. You can see it here (select the "more" (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Store!!

(...) Hi Matt - Please only post sale announcements in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, or auction postings in lugnet.market.auction. lugnet.general, and other non-market discussion groups are not the appropriate place to post advertisements. Thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off entire BrickLink store inventory - A Brick Too Far USA

Sale on entire store inventory: (URL) read my Splash page before placing an order. Thank you in advance, Bob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

Woo! Red and gray fences! (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

This is whats new in the woodfield lego store as of 05/16/04. I am still waiting for old product to leave before I post a complete inventory. Please understand that this may take some time. If you are looking for something in particular please feel (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) I was looking for this set as well. None of the stores in Holland had it any more, nothing on Bricklink. Billund didn't carry it anymore either. In the end, Legoland Guenzburg had 2 copies , bought one at (ouch) 76 Euro. (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) This is probably offtopic for .general and probably belongs in the market hierarchy. XFUT to buy-sell-trade You might also try looking on BrickLink.com to see if anyone has it for sale there... I did a quick search and found this: (URL) one (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearing sale

Hello everybody, I need to make room very quick for building and new sets so I've put up several new lots in my Bricklink shop 'Brick Piles' and discounted several other things. Among the new listings : - 3 leaved green plants - dark grey slopes, (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact