 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16226 (-5)
  bricks4you.com - app. 100,000 new parts and figs added today!

Hi, I've added app. 100,000 new parts and minifigs today. A lot of great and hard to get parts is listed. The below offer is still valid on large orders: ---...--- All orders placed before the end of Sunday the 25th April will get the following (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Legotown is open for business!

Back in town and back in business, my Bricklink store LEGOTOWN is now re-open and all minifgs and parts are now at least 10% off the already low prices. (URL) always, Thanks for looking, Justin (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trans-Clear Pneumatic Cylinder (2x)

It looks like I have a line on one. Now I just need one more. Anyone have a spare they would part with? :) Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwF65M.1AAG@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  28th Custom Lego Set available for sale: Raptor Interplanetary Fighter

Hi everyone, I just finished my 28th custom space set I am offering for sale. It's a smaller ship, but it has great dark grey and black wedge pieces in it! I call it the Raptor Interplanetary Fighter. It kind of reminds me of a Klingon Bird of Prey (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2c/piece sale at Lions Gate Models BL store

For a limited time only (isn't that what they always say? :-) ) I have been through my store and slashed prices on stuff I want to get rid of to only 2c a piece. Not just "1x2 brick with pin", either, but useful stuff! Since I've done this by (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact