 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16211 (-10)
  booo... :)

Hi All, Got a special price going on Skeleton $0.62 each and Ghost Shroud $0.67 (2 URLs) Enjoy! Precious Princess Palace (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - BRICK Marketplace

Everyone, For limited time, I offer 35% off on ALL sets in MISB.  Please check this website at BrickLink - BRICK Marketplace. (URL) sales good till April 20.  Let shopping for BIGGER Discount. Christopher Layton BRICK Marketplace (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20 Copies of 5850 Royal Crystal Palace parted

I have listed the parts from 20 copies of the Belville set 5850 Royal Crystal Palace in my store. If you are looking for tons of "girl" lego, and odd colors, be sure to check this out: My store: (URL) listed today: (URL) you can see from the last (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: eBay Sale - Lego Animal Character Minifigs

(...) I have two questions: 1. would you consider posting your next auction announcement in market.auction rather than market.buy-sell-trade, please? See the group charters. Posting in the wrong place is liable to get people (URL) unhappy> (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  eBay Sale - Lego Animal Character Minifigs

If you like minifigs then you'll just love to add these (URL) character minifigs> to your collection. I have no idea which set(s) they come from and cannot recall seeing anything like them on eBay before, so their origins are a bit of a mystery to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: auction posted to ".b/s/t"...

FYI... Please be advised that *any and all* auction notices belong in ".auction" *WITHOUT EXCEPTION*. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)

  Jabba's Barge on sale on EBay soon.

Hi everybody, I just wanted to tell that I'll put a new Jabba's Barge on auction on Ebay USA in the next days. You can find more informations, on my website : (URL) keep on updating the page untill the starting day. Thanks, Eric Druon / BaronSat (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone know where I can get the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set CD?

Either somewhere I can donwload its contents (specificly the instructions for the models) or somewhere I can buy the disk (preferably not too far from australia and not too expensive) Or if anyone knows of the set itself being available in (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) Gladly! I've got 1,000s to unload! JOHN (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) John, If that means you'd be willing to trade away three (3) of your yellow minifigs for each one (1) flesh-tone minifig of someone else's, we might need to talk later on... (Once these new "flesh-tone" 'figs are released, that is. ;) Franklin (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact