 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16201 (-5)
  bricks4you.com FREE S&H worldwide - short period

Hi, I'm offering FREE S&H worldwide for a short period, this offer will ends shortly after Easter. Also added a bunch of BULK prices on parts in the shop. Added a bunch of tiles in variaous colors and some minifigs. Shop link: (URL) find a wide (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lego 6983 Ice Station Odyssey MIB!!!

Hi everyone! I have this set for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Here's a rundown of the set: IT is complete in original box with original instructions. Everything is in just fantastic shape. A little dust here and there but (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  my-favorite-band-is-coming-to-town-so-I-need-the-cash sale

The bad news is the premature end of my 15% off storewide until the 15th sale. The good news is the 30% off storewide until at least the 15th sale. This puts many of my items at the lowest prices on BrickLink. Lots of Star Wars sets, some Harry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  bricks4you.com sale - 24 hours left

Hi, My current sale with discounts of up to 70% and average 30% off on everything in stock (as of now more than 350,000 parts) will end in 24 hours from now. Shop link: (URL) if you want to take advantage of these terribel low prices is it time :O) (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  7 New (now 27 total) Custom Space Sets for sale

Hi all, I just posted seven new custom space-theme sets for sale. Many are smaller sets (under $20), but that doesn't mean they're short on good parts. I use the latest hot slope, wedge, engine and windscreen pieces to build the sleekest, most (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact