 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16162
    Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004 —Mark van 't Hooft
   Hi, I tried to order a copy of the instructions from CafePress a couple of weeks ago and was informed there were still problems with the printing. See the email below I received from CafePress: You order has been canceled because there was some (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004 —James Mathis
   (...) Mark, Thanks for posting this notice. I'm really sorry about the cancellation. I received a notice from CafePress that there was some problem with the PDF, but it read as if "I" were the person ordering the product. Since I hadn't placed that (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004 —Mark van 't Hooft
   (...) James, I received another email from them today stating that the order was received and now placed. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Thanks for checking into this. Mark (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)