 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16079
Re: I Want to buy 8466 4x4 Off Roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:47:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

I have been trying to purchase the 8466 4x4 Off Roader for a while and I can't
find anyone who will sell it.  If you want to sell it or know of someone who
will, please reply to this.

Happy Building!

Your post probably belongs in market.buy-sell-trade (as does Mark M.'s
followup... he knows better, too!)

I've XFUT to there for your convenience.

Now that we're in the right group... :-)

As it happens I just happen to have a few of these sets which are surplus to
requirements

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=2265969

You'll not go wrong buying from Mark either, by the way, even if he doesn't
alway post in the right place, he's a very good seller.

Hope that helps.