 General / 45349
Re: I Want to buy 8466 4x4 Off Roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

I have been trying to purchase the 8466 4x4 Off Roader for a while and I can't
find anyone who will sell it.  If you want to sell it or know of someone who
will, please reply to this.

Happy Building!

Your post probably belongs in market.buy-sell-trade (as does Mark M.'s
followup... he knows better, too!)

I've XFUT to there for your convenience.