 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16072
    Half price Lions Gate Models instructions CDs - Limited time only —Kevin Wilson
   Before I leave for Brickfest PDX on Thursday morning early, I'm putting my instructions CDs on HALF PRICE sale, with a flat rate shipping charge of US$2 for anywhere in the world. Here's what you get on the CD's: CD #1 (URL) color instructions and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Half price Lions Gate Models instructions CDs - Limited time only —Kevin Wilson
   For those who tried to order a #2 CD and found I had run out, I have added some more BUT I will not be able to ship these till next week (because I won't have time to burn them before Brickfest :-) ). If that's OK for you, please go ahead and order (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)