 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16068
    New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge —Eric Druon
   Hi everybody, I have just added a new custom set for sale on my website. This time it is a Castle theme based one. Check out at: (URL) Druon / BaronSat Le Site de BaronSat (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My goodness Eric, you're building up quite the nice line of kits, across lots of themes. Very nice work! I like the use of the composite horse in this one (a skeleton should ride a skeleton horse, ne?) but the harryhousen reference has me at a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge —James Stacey
   come on - (URL) - the mans a god of animation - skeletons a speciality he was the first to do a skull with the heavy brow to make it look more evil. (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for the cite. I did not know that!(1) ++Lar 1 - Despite what my many fans say, it's not actually possible for one person to know *everything*! :-) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge —Eric Druon
   (...) Hi Larry, Sorry for the late reply but as you could say "it's not actually possible for one person to" be at many places at the same time. Thanks for saying you like my customs, you know what customs means. And thanks to James to have answered (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)