 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16006 (-5)
  vintage set boxes available

I found these old, empty set boxes in my basement and thought I'd offer them to you folks before I throw them away. Anyone interested? These are empty boxes. (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for trades (or just these parts)

(...) Let me add, that the page was update very late yesterday, and has a few errors. I only need one dkgrey plate 2x6 I also need some light holders 1x1 brick with stud on side, in black, grey or dkgrey (preferred) The 1x2 dkgrey tiles might be 2x2 (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for trades (or just these parts)

In order to hopefully join the ISCC III, it am panically looking for my top prority parts on this list: (URL) - and go to wantlist in the link above does not work. What I have for trade: (URL) may of course ask for other parts, I'll see what I can (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BL shop: 20% off sale on almost everything

Bricks are 5% off and Minifigs are 7% off, everything else is 20% off. Plenty to choose from...95,497 items of which 648 are unique in 63 categories. International: shipping is cost. US: Free shipping over $100...Under $100 is Flat rate $4.00 or (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Auctions at BrickFest PDX 2004

Ready to get some deals? Have some surplus LEGO you need to unload? Remember the excitement of your last great find? It is getting dusty on your shelf now - time to pass it along! Put it in the auction to be held at (URL) BrickFest PDX 2004>! We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact