 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15931 (-5)
  Discontinued Star Wars Sets

I'm selling off some of the doubles that I have from my collection. They are open and in pristine condition. They have been sitting in my closet on the shelf since I built them, so there is no wear on them at all. I have the boxes and the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Amazing!, really, wow, I have always admired Lion's Gate Models. e (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Ladies and gentlemen, please visit the home of the new Farmhouse kit at (URL) include the usual opening sections, full interior furnishings [including a sand green "carpet" in the living room, an armoire in the main bedroom, a tallboy (cupboard (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - A Brick Too Far

Holiday sale just started in my store - all sets are on sale now for about the next week or so. (URL) little selection including stocking stuffers for kids. And you can pick up some nice parts to give to the AFOL in your life as well. Bob (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Evangelion and Jetfire Instructions Now Available

I now have instructions on CD-rom available for the Evangelion EVA Unit 03 and Transformers Jetfire. www.foundrydx.com/in...tions.html (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact