 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15929
  New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Ladies and gentlemen, please visit the home of the new Farmhouse kit at (URL) include the usual opening sections, full interior furnishings [including a sand green "carpet" in the living room, an armoire in the main bedroom, a tallboy (cupboard (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Amazing!, really, wow, I have always admired Lion's Gate Models. e (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Eric Sophie wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Eric! Maybe I'll see you at Brickfest PDX, I will have some models there in the ABS :-) Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) first run. Please email me or Paypal me your $150 deposit from the Farmhouse web page: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)