 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15906
  Liquidation Sale

The parent company of ZanyBrainy, FAO Schwartz, has filed for bankruptcy. They are closing all ZanyBrainy stores. Keep a look out for Going Out of Business sales at a location near you. Steven Weiser (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

Well, that sucks. They've shut down zanybrainy.com, so you can't even look for the nearest store anymore :-/ (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) Try using (URL) think it will do radial searches off of a target city out to 50 or 100 miles. Handy for locating stores that you didn't know were there. I see two in Atlanta and one in Boca Raton, FL. None in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa or (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

(...) We were discussing this in class tonight. It's unusual. It's the second liquidation sale. They were in bankruptcy for 3 months a year ago, and the Lego sales at Noodle/Zany last January were *awesome*. (50-75% off.) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation Sale

... (...) ... I went by the Zany Brainy in Durham, North Carolina today. They have a sale, of sorts. 10% to 20% off everything in the store. The LEGO is 10% off. The LEGO is also mostly marked up 20% over MSRP. They have a pretty good amount of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  ZB Close Date (was Re: Liquidation Sale)

(...) ... The local paper noted that the Durham NC store will be closing around Dec 15th. Cary (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)