 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15896 (-5)
  FS: 375 Yellow Castle Box

Hi, anyone in need for a 375 box? I think I may have a black visor (in perfect condition) and some other pieces (In not so perfect condition, but they work well) from this classic set to throw in the box also.. I can provide pictures if needed, it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Monorail Parts

Hello, I am selling a lot of monorail parts. Most of the parts are in new condition, with some in very good to excellent condition. All the electrical parts have been tested and are working perfectly. The lot inclueds the following: All parts from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Ten 3033's

Hi All, I have ten 3033 sets I would like to sell. Each one is in new condition, but the bricks are not in their original plastic bags. I am asking $40 for each tub and would prefer to sell them all together or at least in groups of five. I accept (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Star Wars lego and parts in www.bricks4you.com

Hi, Added a number of new parts to my Star Wars shop. Among newly added parts do you find: Brown Head's Light Grey Head's Black Hood White Aviator Cap You'll also find probably the largest selection of Star Wars minifigs for sale on the internet and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS Lego Space

I would like to sell the following sets: Model Description Status 305 Crater Plates MISB 1179 Siren MISB 1211 Space stands and brackets MISB 5172 Rocket Stages MISB 6701 Mini-Figures MISB 6703 Mini-Figures MISB 6710 Space Landing Pads MISB 6823 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact