 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15880
Re: 1000 + Plates and Misc. Parts for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Nelson wrote:
I posted about these parts about a week ago but didn't know exactly what I
wanted for trade. • <list of items offered and wanted snipped here>

Thats 536 pieces for 1411.  All you do is pay for shipping(of the 1411 pieces) and I will pay for shipping the pieces I want.  If you have almost everything I need but not quite all of it send me an e-mail anyway and perhaps we can work something out.  If you are interested please e-mail me at both of the following addresses:
nelsoma84@hotmail.com
nelsoma@auburn.edu

Thanks,

Michael Nelson

It's always useful to include your location in these messages, so that readers
can immediately determine whether their shipping cost is going to be a
deal-breaker.  I ASSUMING from your auburn.edu address that we're talking about
Alabama, but that's just a guess.