 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15879
15878  |  15880
Subject:
1000 + Plates and Misc. Parts for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:41:02 GMT

I posted about these parts about a week ago but didn't know exactly what I
wanted for trade.  I know now what I need.  I am willing to trade these 1411 new
and used pieces (all used pieces are in very good condition):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00657.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00703.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00704.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00714.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00718.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00726.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00735.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00745.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00746.jpg

for the following:
25 new Blue 2 x 3 bricks
400 new Blue 2 x 4 bricks
105 new White 2 x 4 bricks
6 new White 2 x 4 plates

Thats 536 pieces for 1411.  All you do is pay for shipping(of the 1411 pieces)
and I will pay for shipping the pieces I want.  If you have almost everything I
need but not quite all of it send me an e-mail anyway and perhaps we can work
something out.  If you are interested please e-mail me at both of the following
addresses:
nelsoma84@hotmail.com
nelsoma@auburn.edu

Thanks,