 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15848
    Can you help me get rid of these? —Michael Nelson
   Okay here is the deal. I got all of these pieces at no cost so I'm willing to get rid of them at a very generous price. There is a total of 1411 pieces in new or slightly used condition. The only pieces that show wear are the transparent windows. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)