 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15848
15847  |  15849
Subject:
Can you help me get rid of these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:35:39 GMT

Okay here is the deal.  I got all of these pieces at no cost so I'm willing to
get rid of them at a very generous price.  There is a total of 1411 pieces in
new or slightly used condition.  The only pieces that show wear are the
transparent windows.  I'm asking $70.00 or best offer (not including shipping)
If no one wants them all then I'll repost in a few days about getting rid of
them separately.  I will also sell the entire lot for $27.00 and  375 new blue
2 x 4 bricks.(I'll pay for shipping on those, and if you only have close to that
amount then e-mail me and maybe we can work something out.) Here are the
pictures of the whole group and once the folder goes public there are more
pictures than anyone could want. (In case you can't tell from some of the
pictures, other than the specialty pieces everything is plates, not bricks)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00657.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00703.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00704.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00714.jpg