 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15847
15846  |  15848
Subject:
New Bulk Offer Discount in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:20:20 GMT

Hi,

From today do I offer a new Bulk Offer Discount that increases the more you buy
in my shop. The discount is only given on new orders or additions that meet the
enquired bulk order amount.

The discount starts with 15% on order amount between $100 and $250 and increases
up to 45% extra off on order amount above $1,000.

For more details check out my splash page that includes examples.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

I've updated quantity of parts in my store today and added a number of new
parts, totally added app. 175,000+ new parts to the shop.

Look forward to see you in the shop,

Morten
bricks4you.com