 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15847
  New Bulk Offer Discount in bricks4you.com

Hi, From today do I offer a new Bulk Offer Discount that increases the more you buy in my shop. The discount is only given on new orders or additions that meet the enquired bulk order amount. The discount starts with 15% on order amount between $100 (...) (21 years ago, 9-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)